Ethics Day was celebrated online on 25 January 2021 live on Prothom Alo Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Honorable Minister of Education Dr. Dipu Moni, Mp was the chief guest at the event, Honorable Minister of Foreign Affairs A. K. Abdul Momen, MP was the main negotiator, National Professor D. Rafiqul Islam was the President and the Founder and President of Ethics Club M E Chowdhury Shamim was the moderator of the event.
Ethics Club Bangladesh Co-founder and CEO Dilara Afroz Khan on the occasion has announced the names of six people who will be given the ‘Ideal Teacher Award’ this year on behalf of the Ethics Club Bangladesh. These teachers are-
1. Emeritus Professor Arun Kumar Basak, Department of Physics, Rajshahi University.
2. Professor Hayat Mamud, Department of Bengal, Jahangirnagar University
3. Professor Kashinath Roy, Department of English, University of Dhaka
4. Emeritus Professor Ainun Nishat, Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology
5. Md. Nurul Alam, Former Head Teacher, Khulna District School
6. Milton Mankhin, Teacher, Dhaluapara Primary School, Dhobaura, Mymensingh